This secluded 2-bedroom cottage – completely renovated in 2021 – is the ideal location to base your next Cape Breton Island adventure. Just outside the Village of Baddeck, Nova Scotia, the cottage is centrally located among numerous popular points of interest and Cape Breton Island gems.
- World famous Cabot Links and Cabot Cliffs golf courses – 1 hour
- The Fortress of Louisbourg national historic site – 1hr 15 min
- Shopping and Dining in downtown Sydney – 50 minutes
- The many trails, beaches and attractions of the Cape Breton Highlands National Park – 1hr 15min
Or, you could stay in and around Baddeck to experience everything the village has to offer; sailing, swimming, golfing, hiking, dining, live music, artisans, crafters, museums, and more – all just minutes from the cottage.
The private lot is surrounded by natural forest. The large cottage deck, with outdoor dining and gas BBQ, overlooks the Bras d’Or Lake shoreline and a private wharf – perfect for sunbathing, relaxing, swimming, and kayaking.
Vacation Cottage Features
- 2 Bedrooms
- Full Kitchen
- Full Bath
- Front-load Washer/Dryer
- Gas BBQ and outdoor dining on large deck
- High-speed Internet
- Kayak available on request
Price and Conditions
- $300 /night
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Maximum 4 adults
- Pets not permitted
- Accommodation is deep-cleaned between each booking
- $125 cleaning charge per stay.
All prices CAD (Canadian Dollars) and are exclusive of sales tax.
Please use the booking-inquiry form on this page to check available dates. Payments accepted by e-transfer on booking confirmation.